Thursday, July 25, 2013

aftermath

I'm SO tired after the 10K race yesterday. Exhausted after working all day today (as well as yesterday; though it was a holiday, I opted to work and I'm going to take off next Friday to hike with my brother and his wife). My legs are really sore - shins (haha...obviously out of shape!), glutes, adductors are especially sore.

I did manage 30 min on the elliptical anyway, but wonder if that was a good idea. Well, it's done now. 8K tomorrow will be interesting. Guess I still have a ways to go in my recovery.

Race pictures are in - they are pretty good! I look quite legal, which is always a nice confirmation. The pictures were all in the last mile or so, when I was burning it pretty hard.


1 comment:

Harriet said...

I saw the photos. Those are some straight knees!