Wednesday, September 12, 2012

photos from 40K; other randomness

Here are more photos from the 40K.

***

Since the 40K: Monday, Tues, and today, I biked to and from work. I also did 30 min on the elliptical on Monday and Tuesday. My legs, arms, abs, etc. were all sore from the race, especially Monday night. Today I'm feeling better, just tired. I slept a bit later this morning, worked on my blog, and skipped the elliptical.

Plans for the rest of the week: tomorrow, some elliptical and bike to work. Friday: easy 10K with Kelly. Saturday, some more elliptical and maybe some weights.

***

Now for the REALLY crazy part. I actually bought a plane ticket to Philly for my 25th high school reunion the last weekend in October. And guess what? While I'm there, I'm going to do the National 30K racewalk in New York, just a 2-hr drive from the reunion. OK, that's crazy, I know, but...I was thinking to go to the reunion anyway (had bought a dinner ticket already and Loren was Ok with that), and why not do a race while I'm there? After the dismal time in the 40K, I want redemption!

No comments: