Wednesday, December 01, 2010

rest day #5 in a row

I don't think I've taken this many rest days in a row since I joined Weight Watchers 5 years ago. Thing is, I'm definitely not up to exercising. I finally have a doctor appointment for 9 am tomorrow, and hopefully some relief will be in sight. My sore throat is incredibly painful, and the pinkeye likewise. Never mind the runny nose, cough, horrible fatigue, etc. You get the picture.

The one bright spot is that my toe is a LOT better today. I think if I ever get rid of this illness, I might be able to racewalk again soon.

I've also been keeping my eating in check pretty well, surprisingly. Hopefully that will continue.

1 comment:

Nyle said...

sounds like you have a throat infection and that will defiantly spread to your body giving you terrible fatigue. I am sure the dr will prescribe some anti biotic and you will be right as rain in no time. So enjoy the rest while you can as I know both of us have a pretty full on training prog coming our way :0)