Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Biking - Monday 7/31; Walking - Tuesday 8/1

Biking:
City Creek Canyon with Dorothy - about 55 minutes to the top (maybe as much as 57? didn't look at my stopwatch right when we got there). It was pretty good until the last 5-10 min, when my legs got really tired after some huge hills at the end. I'm thinking I might need to look into a bike w/lower gears. Total time 1 hr 19 min (though that includes a couple stops, notably at the top).

Walking:
To Laird and 1900 E. 3.08 miles, 35:10. Average 11:25 mile.
65 degrees, 74% humidity. Felt good to start, but was a bit warm by the time I got home.
Felt great on the way out, but on the way back my legs were tired, probably from the biking and weight training on Monday (I did walking lunges w/50 lb in weight training).

No comments: