Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Poor little guy

After dinner (of which he ate not even one bite), my little boy crawled up on the couch and announced, "I'm lying down, Mommy". He was so still and quiet that after comforting Michelle (who was pretty upset after it took me too long to clean up the dishes), I went and got the thermometer. 103.7, it said. Yikes! Gave him some Tylenol and put Michelle to bed. After about 30 minutes, he wanted to play with his trains, but all he did was lie down on the floor next to them, and 15 minutes later he was asleep. Yup, asleep, on the living room floor. I gathered him in my arms and put him to bed. Poor little guy. Hopefully he will feel a little better in the morning.

1 comment:

Hunca Munca said...

Hope he's feeling better!

I remember when Alex spent 3 days on the couch - amazing. It is SO out of character. Good thing they always let you know when they're really sick.

Hope your race goes well too. Enjoy!