Sunday, July 02, 2006

Non-baby news

I didn't write this yesterday because I was too miserable, but I went to my Weight Watchers meeting and it was fabulous. It was SO GOOD to be back. I was excited because at my weigh-in I only weighed 0.6 lb more than when I got pregnant!!! My leader was VERY impressed and had me tell the whole class (about 100 people) how I did it. She was very inspired by my hard work and decorated me by hanging a whole string of "bravo" stickers around my neck. I felt so affirmed and it was awesome. All that hard work really paid off. Hopefully I'll be at goal in no time - I've only got about 18.5 lb to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sara Z. said...

I am not a bit surprised! You have been so focused and dedicated and I know this is going to be long-term success for you. I'm glad Michelle is doing better!