Saturday, November 27, 2010

relapse #2...or continuation of same?

This is dragging on unbelievably. This morning I had pinkeye in my left eye, a horrible cough, and zero energy. I'm taking another rest day, and maybe two. I wish my appetite would do the same; for some reason when I'm sick I generally am just as hungry.

I think I really need to just lie in bed for a couple days. Not really possible, but Loren has said he'd help out a bit so I don't have to do so much. I have to get over this thing. I have a full work week ahead and don't know how I'll manage unless I start feeling better.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Oh boy. I feel your pain.

Back in 2001-2002 I had this period from November through January where I'd just get over the flu then relapse. I went to the doctor and she told me to rest and drink more water!

I thought that she was a quack but when I did what she told me to do...i got better. But it was a miserable 6 weeks and my goal marathon was a big bust.