Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sick yet again

How many times can we get sick this fall/winter? A LOT is the answer. I now have another awful cold. This one is dominated by fatigue and sore throat, with some lovely sinus/nasal congestion thrown in for good measure.

I guess having 2 kids age 2 and under means more bugs coming our way. This should not surprise me, but I have to say that it does seem like we've gotten more than our fair share these past 3 months or so, having 3 colds and 2 stomach flus.

I need to rest.

1 comment:

Hunca Munca said...

I'm right there with ya sista! We got sick at Thanksgiving and then again at Christmas and at least one of us has had some yucky cold continuously since then. We actually used up all our cold meds and had to go get more. Sorry you've got it too! It sucks! Get well soon.