Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Busyness, with pause to enjoy

Somehow I still haven't managed to post the pictures from our vacation on our web site. Haven't posted Calvin's 10 month old pics yet either. I keep planning to do it and then things come up. Today was a really great day - I did relax while I got stuff done. I didn't do everything I had in mind to do, but I did play with Calvin and enjoy his precious antics. He is so darling all the time. I took him to the grocery store, and it's so cute the way he smiles at people. One lady in the store was saying how beautiful his smiles are, and you know, it's true! He was just so adorable. He looks around at EVERYTHING as if it's the first time he's seen it (and probably, it is!). He just takes it all in, studies it all, and files it away in that cute, big, round, Charlie-Brown-head of his.

Well, I'll try to post those pics tomorrow, maybe!

1 comment:

Melissa Peach said...

He IS so cute. I'm glad I got to hold him on Sunday.