Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Art Attack 5K photo

One more photo... the official race photo of me crossing the finish. It's informative, actually. I am getting a nice toe-off, but it looks like I'm leaning forward a little at the waist (gotta straighten up more!) and still perhaps overstriding a bit. My right arm is bent a little too much and swinging too high in front, which is probably connected to the overstriding and leaning. My form isn't too bad, considering that this is just yards from the finish and I'm quite spent.

1 comment:

Racewalker55 said...

Hi Tammy:
Thank you for the kind comments on my blog. It is amazing the growth up here as can be evidenced by the exponential growth of my clinics - in answer to your question - they are fitness walkers to start with and I am teaching them a power/racewalking technique from scratch. Some will end up going for the pure racewalking technique but some will opt for the power walking technique although I will try and covert them.
Great pict by the way!!!
Allan