Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Sick again

Yup, we have all been sick here. It's not been fun. Loren was really sick Monday and took the day off work... Calvin was still getting over it, so he was grumpy. I got it Tuesday and felt awful. To top it off, I had this work project that would NOT go easily. I was making a poster for my boss to take to a meeting, and the computer corrupted my file once when I was saving it, and then the software has some glitch that causes it to keep ruining the file for editing when you save it under a different name or save it to an .eps file for printing. Anyway, the short and the long of it is that I worked a full day Tuesday while feeling like total garbage. Then I came home and Loren still felt ill too (he had come home early sick). We somehow managed to care for Calvin long enough to get him into bed for the night.

Today has been slightly better. I didn't go to work (I actually did finish the poster yesterday, so it was possible to stay home) and felt better this afternoon. Now I'm starting to feel crummy again. Sore throat is coming back and I'm dreading another night like last night. I was up every hour because my stupid throat hurt. I have an OB appt tomorrow morning at 7:30 am so I guess if it keeps me up again at least I can have the doc check it out for me.

No comments: