Wednesday, May 24, 2006

34 week belly shot

Yup, 34 weeks down and 5 to go. Actually, as of today, it's 4 weeks and 3 days, but who's counting? Baby girl is scheduled to arrive June 24th by c-section, and we are really excited. I'm in full-blown nesting mode now. I have sorted baby clothes and filed them away in the dresser, ready for use (had to move out some of Calvin's clothes to other drawers and re-arrange 2 closets to accommodate blankets, etc so I'd have room for baby girl stuff). I still need to set up the co-sleeper, but figure I've got a few weeks to do that. Also would sure like to clean out the garage. We've got to get to the back to dig the infant car seat and bouncy seat out anyhow, so might as well clean up the mess in there while we're at it.

Anyway, I love this picture, mostly because I really love this little black dress :) even though I am still not used to baring my arms and it does make me feel a little funny to wear sleeveless stuff. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa Peach said...

You look great! What a cute dress.