Monday, March 06, 2006

Women's group

I love our group - it's so great. People are very supportive of one another and I feel like we're beginning to share more and feel safe doing so. I love it (yeah, yeah, already said that, but it's so true)!

I really appreciate the kindness of 2 Saras this week - Sara #1 told me yesterday that I looked beautiful like Arwen in my new maternity shirt. Wow, what a compliment! It made me feel so good. Thank you!!!! Sara #2 also told me that I look really beautiful and complimented my face & hair, etc. I feel very loved. What woman doesn't love to be told that she looks good? Thank you again, Saras!!! Our church (www.newsong.org) rocks. Where else could I meet people like this?

2 comments:

Sara Z. said...

You are beautiful! But I still can't get your RSS. :) I get a "failure to connect to atom.xml" message. I'll try again tomorrow - maybe new settings take awhile to kick in...

tania choi said...

you look great girl,
how much weight you've lost! you've struggled over this for as long as i met you, and i am so amazed at your tenacity. thank you for being such an inspiration to me!
you have always been beautiful to me : )
cheers,
t