Monday, April 23, 2007

Official Half Marathon Results

Here they are!  My pace was officially 10:43/mile,
and I came in 45/84 in my division (which was Athena,
women over 140 lbs). In my age group (females 35-39)
I would have been 113/161. I'm quite happy with
how things turned out!


NO. NAME CITY & STATE
1948. Stevenson, Tammy Salt Lake City, UT

CHIP CHIP AGE PLACE
RACE # SEX AGE TIME PACE DIV OVERALL
5711 F 37 2:20:35 10:43 45 / 84 1727 /2245

SEX GUN GUN TIME TO
OVERALL TIME PACE START LINE
902 /1296 2:23:59 10:59 3:24

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Tammy,

How fun to find your blog!! I was just thinking about you today...thinking that I might call you as you have been in on this "twin journey" since before day one of pregnancy:) Anyway, congrats on your successful half marathon--I'm so proud of your hard work!! Thanks for your encouraging comment, let's talk soon. Love ya, Jenny

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm a little late to this but I just found your blog via BayCityWalker. I'm always happy to find other racewalking bloggers. Congratulations on a great finish! That's an awesome time. I look forward to reading about what you have planned next.

Anonymous said...

hi tammy, congratulations for a great finish of your race walking...i've been waiting to hear from you.i hope my comments reach you..i love you..hope you will continue your being active with activities like this one...so long...

ivy