Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Long time no post

OK, I've been busy. Very busy with company. Lame excuse, I know, but it's really true. We enjoyed our friends' visit and Loren's mom's visit, but it did make life hectic on both ends - preparing for their arrival and then getting back to normal after they left.

So what's been happening? Well, I did get my 75 lb magnet!!! As of 11/19/05 my total weight lost was 77.0 lb!!! Loren graciously bought me an iPod nano as a present to celebrate this great milestone. He has been so supportive, I feel like I should give HIM a prize too. Well, I guess he gets to enjoy the new me, which is pretty cool I suppose!

Our vocal ensemble did really well on Sunday morning, and I really am having a good time w/them. They are all talented, learn quickly, and work well together.

I'm exhausted so I'm not going to stay up too much longer typing this, but I did want to post this very goofy link from my brother (he always finds the weirdest stuff!):

<>Please don't EVER do this to your house.
http://members.cox.net/transam57/lights.wmv

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ (be patient, it takes a while to load)

Here's more on how they did it:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/xmaslights.asp

2 comments:

Danny said...

That lighting video has definitely made the rounds this season. :)

Is the vocal ensemble continuing after Christmas? If it is, I'd like to ask if Underground could have the 25th of January for an event. (Sorry about using your comment space for this, but I can't find your e-mail address!)

Tammy said...

Hi Danny,

Go ahead w/the plans for Jan 25th. We do not currently have plans for continuing after Christmas, though there has been some discussion about that possibility. If we do continue, we will probably practice less often and sing maybe once a month, except possibly for Easter when we might do more - but that's a while off.