Saturday, February 03, 2007

100 pounds!

Today I weighed in at 149.8, exactly 100 lb below my starting weight on February 5, 2005. It has been 2 years since I started my journey, so this was a fitting place to end up.

My goal weight is 155, so I'm not trying to lose more weight, and if I weigh a few lbs more than I do now, it's OK. But I like the weight I am at right now, and if I stay here, that's OK too.

It's just SO exciting to be 100 pounds lighter than I was!!! It's not easy to maintain, but I have done it for almost 4 months now, and I'm confident that I can keep going, one day at a time, with God's help.

4 comments:

Sara Z. said...

Way to go!!

Danny said...

That's some pretty impressive work there!

Hunca Munca said...

Tammy, you ROCK!!!

Strong work - you inspire me to keep working out too - even on those days I don't feel like it. :-)

Unknown said...

My goodness, Tammy! Congratulations!