Saturday, August 05, 2006

Enjoying the journey

WW for the week was a new challenge. I did great all week but gained 2.2 lb. My leader thinks it's b/c I have been training so much for the Timp climb, and that when you work out >1hr at high intensity that you can actually end up gaining. I think maybe that has something to do w/it, but maybe it's water weight, or postpartum hormones, or who knows what. In any case, the lesson today was about enjoying the journey and not being in too much of a hurry to get to goal, because this is a lifetime thing. That was appropriate and helpful, and I'm excited to have a great week and keep up the positive changes I've made. Went to Bern & Tyler's baby shower tonight and ate great - even had points for delicious cake! I was certainily enjoying my journey tonight!

No comments: