Monday, March 30, 2009

more snow

Typical Salt Lake City spring... 57 and sunny on Saturday for our 20-miler, then snowing sideways with 4-6 inches dumped on Sunday morning. Then another 4 last night. Wheeeee. Fortunately it's relatively warm (high in low 40s) so it's not going to stick around too long.

Sunday morning before the snow it was 51 and WINDY. I went for an easy 4-miler to get the kinks out of my legs - I really do like to walk the day after a hard effort just to loosen up a bit. It felt good except for the blister on my L pinky toe, and a little bit of soreness in my L ankle. I was slow, doing 11 min miles, but that was fine.

Today I went to my weight training class and did a circuit training workout, starting w/10 min on the bike and then mixing in biking & RWing inbetween my weight sets. It was a great workout.

I am hoping maybe the weather will cooperate for some outside miles tomorrow!

No comments: