Friday, September 11, 2015

cross-training; 3x1km

Yesterday: cross-training. Biked to work and did the elliptical.

Today: 3x1km. Nice weather - 59F (15C) calm and clear. I did a warm-up for 1600m with strides in 10:14. For lack of better words, I still have a pain in my left butt :(. It's not better, but not really worse either. It got better as I warmed up but was still bugging me a bit even on my 3rd 1km repeat. I'm getting more worried about it, but...not sure what to do. It only bothers me when I racewalk, at least.

The workout went fine. Not fast, but good enough. My 1km repeats were in 5:43.0, 5:44.9, 5:44.7, with HR maxing out at 171 on the last repeat. Recovery HR during the 2 min recoveries were about 115 each time, which is great.

Garmin data here. 

Tomorrow: 14K!

No comments: