Monday, March 01, 2010

Day 34: 40 days 'til 40

Only 1 week until our birthday! Today Sarah and I were to work on our scrapbooks for even just a little bit. I spent about an hour doing 3 pages in Michelle's baby book. Here's Michelle with the first page (which I did a couple months ago). I took photos of all the other pages I've done so far and uploaded them here. Unfortunately the photos are really grainy for some reason - took the pictures with my cheapie camera, so that probably explains it. Low light + automatic high ISO = grainy. Oh well. You can still get the idea. I am about 1/3 done with the album, and it's been fun to revisit those baby days. It has reminded me that I do NOT want to go back and do all that again. The baby stage is just too much work!

1 comment:

Hunca Munca said...

this is such a sweet, sweet picture! Unfortunately, we had a leaky sink and I watched the kids while Bryan was fixing it, so I didn't get to scrapbook. Oh well. Life happens. Glad you got some more pages done. :-)