Wednesday, February 10, 2010

achy foot

My foot is still achy. When I woke up this morning, it was feeling sore. I massaged it a little, which helped. I am not sure what is going on exactly here; sesamoiditis affects the bone & tendon not the muscles, so it's probably either referred pain or it's unrelated to my main injury. I suspect the former. In any case, I am frustrated. Oh well...

So I went to the gym and did 30 min on the elliptical, and then attended my weight training class. I did bench press (35 lb dumbbells, which was hard - the hardest part was getting them in position!), ab- and adductor cable pulls, assisted pull-ups (50 lb - up 10 lb, but only did 8, 8, then 6), squat machine, dead lifts, rear delt flys, bicep curls, tricep skull-crushers, then a good hard set of abs.

I felt better, but I am still wiped. Was up too late last night working on an important project (which must remain secret!), and I've been burning the candle at both ends for a few days now. I've now taught a couple piano lessons and am about to leave to take the kids to my parents' house for a few hours. I signed up to judge a junior high science fair. I know, what was I thinking? In my spare time? Ha! But I thought it would be fun. I still think so, if I can stay awake. Unfortunately, all the time I'm sure to spend on my feet will not be a good thing.

No comments: