Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Spinning

Whew. Today's spin workout was tough. Jen is a good instructor who knows how to get the most out of a class. Seriously, I don't think I've had my HR this high spinning in a long time (on one of the intervals it was about 165 for a few minutes). Usually in spinning my perceived exertion is much higher for the same HR as it is for racewalking, oddly. But today it felt more similar, or even like I wasn't working THAT hard, but my HR was a lot higher than I thought. That hardly ever happens while spinning. I usually think my HR must be super high, and then I look and it's not. Whatever.... just odd...

On the down side, after the workout I felt pretty tired, and I'm also a bit lightheaded/dizzy. And my right anterior tibialis muscle is giving me grief. Maybe I pushed it too hard?

Garmin data here. 


No comments: