Saturday, January 26, 2013

a little better

My leg feels better today. Is it because of the new anti-inflammatory, or because I didn't go to work today and rested more, or ??? who knows? But I'm glad!

I went to the gym and did 30 min elliptical, at which point it was a touch sore (but just a little), so I then did the bike for 30 min. It felt totally fine when I left the gym, and still feels good tonight. So much nicer than yesterday, when I was limping at the end of the day. That was no fun.

***

My mood has vacillated from depressed, to coping with things OK, to task mode (lots to do w/kids...so not much time to think sometimes, which is better). This morning I was in depressed mode and was sure I'd never racewalk again (not really, but you know how you tell yourself stupid stuff?), but tonight I'm doing all right.

No comments: