Friday, November 18, 2011

sloooooowwwwww 10K

I felt OK this morning; legs were a bit stiff/sore, but not too bad. I thought I'd have a good walk. NOT! I was so slow, my legs felt heavy and tired, and I did not push at all because of the marathon tomorrow. Hopefully that will still go OK.

Weather was nice - 50F (10C) and windy. The "warm before the storm" is here, as it's supposed to snow tonight. Hahaha! I get to miss it! I'm headed south now to Mesquite, NV for the race. Race weather looks like low 40s to start and possibly windy, but no precipitation predicted.

Total time: 1:05:04 (slowest in a very long time...) for 6:30/km and ave HR 139. Ugh.

Garmin connect data here.

***

I may not have internet access until tomorrow, or maybe not until Sunday (the hotel charges $10 for it...ugh!), so if you need to get a hold of me, please call me on my cell or text me.

No comments: