Thursday, December 13, 2007

Today's workout

I decided to do a little running today, because I want to be able to go for some runs with my brother at Christmas. So I did 1 mile easy, in about 9:15, and then 1 mile hard, in about 7:45. It felt pretty good, but I didn't want to run too much too soon, so I did 20 min on the elliptical, did a few weights (biceps - 21s; triceps - skull crushers) and then some abs and some stretching. I'll probably keep up some running for the next couple weeks so that I'll be ready!

4 comments:

Harriet said...

I had to reread what you wrote; then I saw the word "run". :-)

For a second, I thought I was reading Ray Sharp's diary. :-)

Hunca Munca said...

I distinctly remember you telling me how much you hated running. How times have changed. ;-) It's great that you can walk and run in the cold, though. I have never been diagnosed with asthma, but I sure get a lot of unpleasantness if I try to exercise in this weather. I love my elliptical.

Hunca Munca said...

Oh, FYI, I cannot see anything under the Calvin and the Pinata - just a blank window.

Tammy said...

Sarah, sorry you can't see the video. It's there... I've accessed it a couple times to check it. Anyone else having trouble?