Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I must be on a blogging tear tonight. After not blogging for several weeks, I suppose the thoughts have been pent-up and waiting to explode through my fingers and keyboard onto the www.

Things have been so busy here that I've hardly had time to think, which is not good. Between work crazyness, Guild auditions for my piano students & their recital, and being sick, I have just been insane. I want things to SLOW down for just a bit so I can catch my breath. Fortunately we're going to visit some friends in Vegas this weekend, and though we hate Vegas with a mad purply passion, we love our friends and haven't seen them in a couple years. I am looking forward to a few days away from home, because when I'm home I usually think of 29 things to do instead of relaxing, no matter how good my intentions are.

The month of June looks to be better, overall. Work crazyness should ease with the boss going to the meeting with the now-completed poster. Piano stuff will be back to its normal dull roar. Hopefully I'm done being sick for a while. I am cultivating the skill of saying "NO" for June and July, because I'M HAVING A BABY AND SOMEONE ELSE CAN DO WHATEVER IT IS, DARN IT! I'm just practicing, but that felt good.

Time to get some rest - I'm exhausted and have an early dr appt tomorrow.

No comments: